Draw the Line is our first official project here at Arctic Light, released for Android and iOS on October 14th 2013.
Draw the Line is a puzzle game that builds on free drawing to solve puzzles. In each level the player is presented with a shape, consisting of several walls. The player must then draw a line through all the walls of the shape to solve the puzzle. As the game progresses new mechanics are introduced to challenge the player throughout the entire game. For more detailed information, check out the press kit.
- October 16. 2013 – Danish article over at gameplay-online.dk about Draw the Line!, Arctic Light Media and our own Andreas Krogh.
- October 19. 2013 – Jayisgames.com has written a review of Draw the Line! Read it here!
- October 20. 2013 – Bart Bonte along with his indie-friendly community over at bontegames.com have had a look at Draw the Line! See what they thought about it!
- October 21. 2013 – Wraithkal over at Wraithkal.info took a look at our game, check out the review here.
- October 21. 2013 – A review of Draw the Line! can be found over at iPhone and iPad App Reviews. Click here for the article!